Thursday, May 21, 2009

Door Handlesets, Knobs, Levers


In order to save money, i've been searching the internet, ebay, craigslist, etc for bargains.

The best bang for the buck I have found on door knobs was on eBay - The Lockset Discounters.

I bought this handleset for my front door, for $37.07 including shipping and tax.

Kwikset Arlington Antique Brass Smartkey Handle+sgl-DB
Model number: 98001-122
Collection: Arlington
Function: Handleset + Sgl Cyl Deadbolt
Finish: Antique Brass
Latch: Round Corner Adjustable
Strike: Round Corner
Packaging: Clear-Pack
New/Used: New

It says the deadbolt meets Grade 1 security standards ANSI/BHMA A156.2, whatever that means.

I searched the internet and could not find this item for less than about $77.

I will most likely buy my interior door levers there also.

No comments: